1 restraint that attaches to something or holds something in place [syn: fastener, holdfast, fixing]
2 the act of fastening things together [syn: attachment]
- Present participle of to fasten.
Connection, Connected, Connectivity, or Connexion may refer to:
- Connected (Stereo MC's album) is a 1992 album by the Stereo MC's
- "Connected" (Stereo MCs song) is a 1992 song by the Stereo MC's
- Connected (Foreign Exchange album) is an album by The Foreign Exchange
- "Connected" (Ayumi Hamasaki song), a song by Ayumi Hamasaki.
- "Connected" (RBD song), a song by RBD.
- "Connection" (Elastica song), a song released by the britpop group Elastica
- "Connection (Rolling Stones song)", a song by the Rolling Stones.
- Connection (dance), the primary means of communication between the lead and follow
- "Connection", a song by Avail from their 1992 album Satiate
- Connect Music Festival, which is held in Inverary, Scotland
- Connected category, a category in which, for every two objects, there is at least one morphism connecting them
- Connected space, a topological space which cannot be written as the disjoint union of two or more nonempty open spaces
- Connected sum
- Connection (mathematics), a way of specifying a derivative of a vector field along another vector field on a manifold
- Levi-Civita connection, used in general relativity
- Connectedness, in mathematics, a property of a topological space, graph or category (with different meanings)
- Connectivity (computer science)
- Connectivity (graph theory)
- The effect of a fastener
- Connections (game)
- Database Connection
- Electrical connection, allows the flow of electrons
- Interconnectivity, in science, the redundant interaction of many small parts to form a greater whole.
- Landscape connectivity
- Telecommunication circuit, the complete path between two terminals
- Connections (The Entertainment Technology Magazine)
- [[Connectivity-A Ferdism flooring term to explain how one floor transitions to another, See also green mango diet; and how long toenails cause gout]]*Sportsnet Connected, a sports news program that airs in Canada
- The Yogurt Connection, a drug ring
- Connect Yorkshire, a not-for-profit business network.
Connections may refer to:
Connexion or Connexxion may refer to:
Connect may refer to:
Connected may refer to:
- Connected, 2007 comedy televisions series
fastening in Chuvash: Çыхăну
fastening in Danish: Forbindelse
fastening in German: Anschluss
fastening in French: Connexion
fastening in Hungarian: Kapcsolat
fastening in Dutch: Aansluiting
fastening in Russian: Связь